Recipe by Stacey Sweet
Simple, easy to make and a crowd pleaser. Great for brunch and I like to melt a sharp cheddar cheese on the top every now and then. Stacey
- 4 lbs large baking potatoes
- 1 ounce butter
- 5 ounces broccoli florets
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 medium eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees bake potatoes on the wire rack for 1-1/2 hours until they are cooked through and the skins are crisp.
- heat butter in frying pan and saute broccli and mushrooms for about 3 minutes, set aside.
- cut each potato in half and scoop out most of the cooked potato into a medium bowl, making sure not to damage skins stir broccoli, mushrooms and pan juices into the cooked potato.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- spoon potato mixture back into potato shells and make a small well in the middle place potatos on a ligthly greased baking sheet.
- carefully crack an egg into the well of each potato.
- place potatoes in oven and cook for 15 minutes.