- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (Pecorino-Romano will work)
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate eggs, putting whites in 1 large bowl and yolks in 4 separate small bowls.
- Whip whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in cheese, chives and bacon.
- Spoon into 4 mounds on parchment-lined baking sheet; make a deep well in center of each.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Then and 1 yolk to each well; season with pepper. Bake until yolks are just set, 2 to 3 minutes.