Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Low-Fat and good.
- 6 kaiser rolls, uncut
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In medium bowl, stir together mustard and mayonnaise until well blended. Stir in carrots until evenly coated with mustard mixture.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of the carrot mixture over bottom and up sides of each roll to form a nest.
- Place rolls and tops, cut side up, on baking sheet. Break and slip an egg into each carrot nest. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese over each egg.
- Bake in preheated 325 F oven until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 30 to 35 minutes. 6 servings.