1/3 Photos of Eggs in Bologna Cups
I remember helping my Mom making these when I was little. I have always liked the combination of bologna and eggs. This is a simple little breakfast that low carbers can appreciate too. For some variety, cheese can be sprinkled over the top or the eggs can be whisked with onions, peppers, etc. before filling the cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the bologna in a skillet until the center puffs up, about 1 minute (Mom always called them bologna hats or sombreros).
- 2The microwave works also, but keep an eye on them so you don't end up with bologna jerky.
- 3Insert the bologna cups into the cups of a lightly greased muffin tin.
- 4Break one (1) egg into each bologna cup and top each egg with 1 teaspoon of milk.
- 5Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 6Bake at 375°F about 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs in Bologna Cups
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 404.7 mg
- Sodium 751.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 18.6 g