Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pepper cups stuffed with eggs and veggies. Use your favourite colour of bell pepper - red, yellow, orange, or green. The vegetables are up to you as well.
- Cut off tops of peppers, and remove seeds and ribs.
- Place in large saucepan, cover with boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Beat next 6 ingredients together in bowl. Divide among peppers.
- Divide vegetables among peppers until 1/4 inch from top.
- Arrange stuffed peppers in greased baking pan.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 45 to 60 minutes until inserted knife comes out clean.