Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Pepper cups stuffed with eggs and veggies. Use your favourite colour of bell pepper - red, yellow, orange, or green. The vegetables are up to you as well.
- 6 medium bell peppers (any colour)
- 6 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Cut off tops of peppers, and remove seeds and ribs.
- Place in large saucepan, cover with boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Beat next 6 ingredients together in bowl. Divide among peppers.
- Divide vegetables among peppers until 1/4 inch from top.
- Arrange stuffed peppers in greased baking pan.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 45 to 60 minutes until inserted knife comes out clean.