1/1 Photo of Eggs in Bell Pepper Rings
Dienia B.'s Note:
I saw this posted on faithless daughter and thought it was a clever idea that should be shared here. annacia had some problems so im going to edit to hopefully fix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put bell pepper rings in a pan that has the butter melted in it. saute for a coupla minutes with lid on on low to desired doneness of bell pepper
- 2Put thin slices of tomato inside ring.
- 3Break egg into 1 ring.
- 4Salt and pepper.
- 5Put dill on top of egg. I think basil, parsley, or chives would work also.
- 6you can put some shredded cheese on here if you wish
- 7Cover with lid and cook until yolk is hard. You may need a little water, like 1 teaspoon, to steam. Some of the yolks were soft so it must be to a person's preference.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs in Bell Pepper Rings
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.0
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 387.2 mg
- Sodium 196.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: