Recipe by Mirj
In their own bed, not in yours, although you can eat them in your bed, whatever floats your boat. Super easy, you don't even have to pre-heat the oven.
Top Review by Dorsey
This was good but for dinner I felt it needed a little spark so I added 1 Tbl. mustard and 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce. That seemed to give it that little extra umph for dinner. It was an easy recipe and I thank you for it.
- cooking spray
- your favorite bread
- 9 eggs (or 13 egg whites or Egg Beaters egg substitute)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (, more to taste)
- skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Use 9 x 12-inch cooking dish.
- Spray the dish with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of pan with the bread.
- Butter the bread, then salt and pepper it.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese on top.
- In a bowl, beat eggs then add an equal amount of milk.
- Pour over bread.
- Cover with tin foil and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, put in cold oven, then turn oven on to 400 degrees.
- Bake for an hour.