1/1 Photo of Eggs in Bed
1 hr 10 mins
In their own bed, not in yours, although you can eat them in your bed, whatever floats your boat. Super easy, you don't even have to pre-heat the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use 9 x 12-inch cooking dish.
- 2Spray the dish with cooking spray.
- 3Line bottom of pan with the bread.
- 4Butter the bread, then salt and pepper it.
- 5Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese on top.
- 6In a bowl, beat eggs then add an equal amount of milk.
- 7Pour over bread.
- 8Cover with tin foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 9In the morning, put in cold oven, then turn oven on to 400 degrees.
- 10Bake for an hour.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs in Bed
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 337.0 mg
- Sodium 221.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 14.1 g