1/2 Photos of Eggs in Baked Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
This brunch or lunch recipe is from The Western Australia Potato Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven bake potatoes until tender.
- 2Cut top off potato (to form a lid).
- 3Scoop out flesh of potato leaving about 1 cm (just under 1/2 inch) of the flesh under the skin.
- 4Mix the flesh with sour cream, dill, and salt and pepper.
- 5Line each potato shell with some of the filling.
- 6Break an egg into each potato and sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake in a 200 degree Celsius (400 degree Fahrenheit) oven until the egg is set, about 10 minutes suited us.
- 8I popped the lid in the oven for a couple of minutes to warm it through then served it on top the browned cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs in Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 175.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 16.0 g