Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry -- Easy enough to make, that I can make it!
Make and share this Eggs in a Nest recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns, green onion, pepper, salt and oil.
- Divide potatoes between 12 muffin cups, pressing against sides and bottom (as high as you can because they shrink down).
- Bake 25 minutes.
- While contents are in oven fry bacon and red bell peppers for about 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Add bacon and pepper mixture with beaten eggs and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg/bacon/bell pepper mixture over cooked hash brown/green onion cups.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook for 15 minutes and cheese is melted.
Delicious! I even added a little parmesan and it's good!!
Simple, clear, concise directions and quite tasty. Great for sharing, at gatherings, too.
This is delicious!! Easy to use.. and I'll be making it again for my family. Not too many ingredients which is great.