1/3 Photos of Eggs in a Nest
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry -- Easy enough to make, that I can make it!
My Private Note
hash br ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 3Mix Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns, green onion, pepper, salt and oil.
- 4Divide potatoes between 12 muffin cups, pressing against sides and bottom (as high as you can because they shrink down).
- 5Bake 25 minutes.
- 6While contents are in oven fry bacon and red bell peppers for about 7 minutes over medium heat.
- 7Add bacon and pepper mixture with beaten eggs and milk.
- 8Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Pour egg/bacon/bell pepper mixture over cooked hash brown/green onion cups.
- 10Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 11Cook for 15 minutes and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs in a Nest
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 250.2 mg
- Sodium 387.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns