Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry -- Easy enough to make, that I can make it!
Make and share this Eggs in a Nest recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns, green onion, pepper, salt and oil.
- Divide potatoes between 12 muffin cups, pressing against sides and bottom (as high as you can because they shrink down).
- Bake 25 minutes.
- While contents are in oven fry bacon and red bell peppers for about 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Add bacon and pepper mixture with beaten eggs and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg/bacon/bell pepper mixture over cooked hash brown/green onion cups.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook for 15 minutes and cheese is melted.