Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Did you know the protein in eggs wil keep children feeling fuller for longer and studies have shown children who start their day with a balanced breakfast tend to perform better in school - So here's a simple and easy breakfast for your kids before they start on their way to school - Enjoy!!
- Cut a circle from the center of 2 slices of bread. Lightly spread both sides of bread with butter.
- Place bread in moderately hot non-stick skillet.
- Break an egg into each hole in the bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook slowly, until the eggs asre set and bread is golden.
- Turn and cook until desired doneness.
I haven't made these in YEARS!!! Always a nice treat for someone special!!! THANKS!!!
I've made this many times and my family loves it! Its a easy, fun, way to make your toast and eggs! We like ours 'over easy'...I added my photo! =)