1/1 Photo of Eggs in a Cloud
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly toast bread slices and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- 2Top each slice of bread with a slice of ham; top ham with a slice of cheese.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites in a mixing bowl until fluffy and stiff peaks have formed.
- 4Mound egg whites attractively atop each slice of bread, forming a well in the center. Slide an egg yolk into the center of each egg white well.
- 5Place cookie sheet in the center of oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the egg whites are lightly golden and egg yolks are just set (egg yolks will be over-easy to over-medium in doneness).
- 6Remove cookie sheet from oven. Plate immediately and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs in a Cloud
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 237.2 mg
- Sodium 294.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: