Chinese style meal, one our my favourites, not too heavy, and really easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the eggs, and beat in the five spice powder.
- 2In a wok, heat one tablespoon of oil and when quite hot, pour in the egg.
- 3Cook rather like an omelette, pulling the mixture away from the sides and allowing the rest to slip underneath.
- 4Cook egg until firm, tip out onto plate.
- 5Chop the omelette into small strips.
- 6Heat the remaining oil and stir fry the onion, garlic, capsicum and bean sprouts for about 2 minutes, stirring and tossing continuously.
- 7Mix in the rice and heat through, stirring well.
- 8Add the soy sauce then return the egg and mix well.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Foo Yung - Oz Style
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 821.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: