This was my grandmother's recipe (Alice Carbo), or at least I found it among her collection of postcards and things, and it had her name on it. It looks interesting, but I haven't tried it. Kind of like a cross between a deviled egg casserole and eggs benedict. Let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped broccoli, cooked and well-drained
- 1Grease pan.
- 2Arrange broccoli in pan.
- 3Cut eggs in half. Mix egg yolks, worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, onion, salt, pepper, deviled ham, and milk together.
- 4Fill egg white halves with mixture.
- 5Place deviled egg halves on top of broccoli.
- 6For sauce, melt butter, blend in flour until smooth; add mustard, salt, pepper, milk and cheese. Heat until smooth and cheese has melted.
- 7Pour sauce over broccoli and eggs.
- 8Bake 30-40 mins, or until bubbly in 350 degrees oven.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Divan (Deviled Egg Casserole)
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 231.2 mg
- Sodium 789.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 16.0 g