Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Comfort food. Try it with smoked Gouda or Cheddar or pepper jack cheese.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 -4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pimiento
- hot buttered toast or toasted English muffin
- paprika or parsley
- in 1-quart saucepan, heat soup over medium heat until hot and bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Fold in eggs and pimiento; heat through, about 2 minute.
- Serve on toast, sprinkle paprika or parsley on top.
- Use only 2 eggs and fold in 1 can of tuna.
This was good. We used toast and more fried and egg then poured the sauce over it. Very good and quick. Thanks!
Omygosh! I'd forgotten about this recipe! It reminds me of my Mom. It absolutely is comfort food! I'm so glad to have the recipe again! Thanks much for sharing.