- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 -4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pimiento
- hot buttered toast or toasted English muffin
- paprika or parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- in 1-quart saucepan, heat soup over medium heat until hot and bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Fold in eggs and pimiento; heat through, about 2 minute.
- Serve on toast, sprinkle paprika or parsley on top.
- Use only 2 eggs and fold in 1 can of tuna.