Recipe by Mercy
From "Cooking with Mickey" Volume II. This recipe is from the Concourse Grille at Disney's Contemporary Resort.
Top Review by Maito
Great omelette, loved the horseradish in it (it wasn't too spicy, it was just right). It was a different kind of omelette and really nice. I made these with ricotta, since that is what we prefer, and half the green onions (which was still a lot!). Made a half recipe for 2 with toast, and we were utterly stuffed.
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix cottage cheese, horseradish, sour cream and sliced scallions. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Make 4 medium omelettes in a hot saute pan, adding equal amounts of cottage cheese mixture to each omelette.
- Fold each omelette in half to hold filling.