Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
An excellent twist on the usual breakfast foods. Very tasty!
- 8 large eggs
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and soup.
- Whip mixture until thoroughly smooth.
- Pour into heated and greased skillet.
- Heat until firm and fluffy, constantly folding egg and soup mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Made for PAC Spring 2009. These eggs came our wonderfully fluffy! I added a couple of pinches of black pepper to the mix. The texture was surprisingly smooth compared to regular 'scrambled' eggs. Again, I would recommend a low-sodium can of soup as these eggs tasted quite salty. Thanks for posting!