1/2 Photos of Eggs Benedict Wrap
This is a tasty 'sandwich' take on Eggs Benedict. It's not a wrap to eat on the go because it's messy and best eaten with a knife and fork. Although we love sun-dried tomatoes, I'm not sure that they add a lot to this dish and do discolor it a bit to a brownish color. Feel free to leave them out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small skillet, melt butter, add mushrooms and cook for about 10
- 2minutes until tender.
- 3Prepare hollandaise sauce, using only 3/4 cup of milk, and add sundried tomatoes; set aside.
- 4Cook ham in skillet until browned and set aside. Beat eggs and milk; add salt and pepper.
- 5Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- 6Cook eggs in skillet until set to make scrambled eggs; set aside.
- 7To make the wrap, warm the tortilla and top with eggs, ham, mushrooms and hollandaise sauce.
- 8Fold in the sides of the tortilla then roll forward; cut in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Benedict Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 372.3 mg
- Sodium 670.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hollandaise sauce mix