Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderful for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 59.14 ml parsley
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 4 slice Canadian bacon, thin slices, cooked
- 2 English muffins
- 4 whole crab claws
- steamed asparagus
- 3 egg yolks
- 14.79 ml hot water
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- Steam asparagus till tender with 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Steam crab till fully cooked.
- Poach eggs with parsley.
- Heat muffinfs and cut in half. Place eggs on muffin halfs. Add cooked bacon, crab and aspargus and top with hollandaise sauce.
I've also tried this with a slice of tomato instead of the asparagus, I love them both!