Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Okay, I know this is cheating, but it is so easy and comes out perfect every time!
- 2 eggs
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 slices cooked ham
- 1 English muffin, split and toasted
- Heat water (1 1/2 to 2 inches) in saucepan or skillet to boiling; reduce heat to simmer.
- Break eggs, 1 at a time, into custard cup or saucer; holding cup or saucer close to surface of water, slip egg into water.
- Cook until eggs reach desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes.
- While eggs cook, prepare hollandaise sauce as directed on package.
- Place slice of ham on each muffin half, then top with an egg and half the hollandaise sauce.
- The sauce is also great on asparagus or steamed broccoli, use your imagination.
This was so simple and really good. I'm so happy that I can make this wonderful breakfast dish at home now. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.