Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fresh asparagus, hard boiled eggs, ham and cheese come together in a creamy sauce to create a delicious, hearty breakfast casserole. Serve over hot biscuits. This is the perfect recipe for your next brunch or breakfast potluck.
- Cut asparagus into 1/2 inch pieces, and cook until crisp tender in a small amount of water.
- Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour until smooth, then add milk and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add ham and cheese, stir until cheese melts, then add drained asparagus, eggs, salt, and pepper and heat through.
- Serve over biscuit halves.
Never thought of ever trying it in a casserole but it turned out very well. I like trying new things and glad i tried this. Thanks
My son helped me with this recipe. He enjoyed it as much as I did. He went ahead and rated it before I could write anything. I was looking for a recipe to use with hard boiled Easter eggs. My kids love to color Easter eggs but won't eat hard boiled eggs. They won't even eat deviled eggs! This recipe fit the bill. This recipe is easy, quick and delicious!!