Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fresh asparagus, hard boiled eggs, ham and cheese come together in a creamy sauce to create a delicious, hearty breakfast casserole. Serve over hot biscuits. This is the perfect recipe for your next brunch or breakfast potluck.
- Cut asparagus into 1/2 inch pieces, and cook until crisp tender in a small amount of water.
- Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour until smooth, then add milk and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add ham and cheese, stir until cheese melts, then add drained asparagus, eggs, salt, and pepper and heat through.
- Serve over biscuit halves.