This recipe was given to us by my mother-in-law. We love it! Everyone we serve it too raves about it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fold ham slices in half; set side by side in a 9x13 pan.
- 2Fold Swiss slices in half, layering on top of the ham to form a "nest".
- 3Break eggs over the Swiss.
- 4I usually break the yoke after it's in the pan so there's not a large clump of yoke.
- 5Pour cream over the eggs.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes at 375°F or until eggs reach desired doneness.
- 8Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 9Is usually served with English muffins but we're watching our carbs!
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Benedict
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 241.3 mg
- Sodium 174.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: