Recipe by Darlene Summers
This is such a good breakfast dish. It makes me feel "ritzy". But seriously, it is very good. Make each serving the same way. This is ONE serving.
Top Review by lazyme
Yummy! I love eggs benedict and this was a nice one. I used Canadian Bacon instead of ham and hollandaise made from a mix. Simple and good. Thanks Darlene Summers for a nice treat. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
Directions See How It's Made
- Poach egg.
- Lightly toast English muffin half.
- Top with ham slice, (tucking square corners under to conform to round muffin).
- Top ham with poached egg.
- Cover all with 3 tablespoons Hollandaise Sauce.(See recipe #25113)for (Quicky Hollandaise Sauce).
- Sprinkle with paprika (if desired).
- SERVE AT ONCE.