1/4 Photos of Eggs Benedict
Amanda in Adelaide's Note:
My 13 year old son would eat these 3 times a day, if allowed! This easy recipe came from the ABC radio website. Add spinach and turn it into Eggs Florentine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté the ham slices in the butter for 2 minutes.
- 2Place the ham on English muffins.
- 3Poach the eggs in simmering water in a frying pan (a splash of white vinegar will help keep them together).
- 4When set remove with a slotted spoon and place on ham.
- 5Whirl eggs yolks, lemon juice and salt and pepper in blender on high for 30 seconds.
- 6Uncover and continue to blend on high while slowly adding the melted butter in a thin slow stream.
- 7When the sauce is thick and creamy pour over eggs and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Benedict
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 344.9 mg
- Sodium 436.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: