Recipe by bert
I have been making these forever. Nice treat on the weekends for breakfast. You can make however many servings you need.
Top Review by um-um-good
We make this all the time!!! So yummy. I also add some diced up onions & red pepper in the bottom of the muffin tin before i break the egg on top. then when it's about 5 minutes before it's done, i add a tsp of water to the top to help cook the top. I also love to add sliced cheddar on top. This is a family favorite-perfect for company!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Saute or broil lightly strips of bacon.
- Grease bottom of muffin tin with the butter.
- Line the sides with the bacon.
- Place 1 egg in each pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Turn them out onto: rounds of toast, English muffins or pineapple rings.