Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
hard boiled eggs with a bechamel sauce and tomatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- bechamel sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces grated cheese
- cut the eggs in half and take out the yolk.
- mash the yolk with some bechamel sauce and tomato sauce.
- fill up the egg white with this.
- place the eggs in an ovenproof dish, add some butter and brown in the oven.
- remove from oven, add more bechamel sauce and the grated cheese and return to oven and brown.