Recipe by **Mandy**
Another Peter Russell Clarke recipe...always looking for new ways with eggs when my "girls" are laying well.
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mixed herbs, finely chopped (parsley, chervil, chives, tarragon etc)
- 1⁄2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the eggs in half and carefully take out the yolks.
- Mash yolks with cream, lemon juice, salt & pepper and spoon them back into the whites.
- Place the eggs in a shallow, buttered dish and sprinkle with the herbs & cheese.
- Pour melted butter over them and brown them slowly under the grill (broiler).