1/2 Photos of Eggs and Tomatoes Florentine
Not only delightful for breakfast but makes a great brunch item as well! Clipped out of a magazine years ago and only tried it for the first time a few years ago for Christmas morning with great results and pleasure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Butter 10"x6" or 8" square baking dish.
- 3Cook spinach according to pkg.
- 5Meanwhile, in blender combine eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- 6Blend 1 minute.
- 7Pour into baking dish.
- 8Bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven.
- 10Preheat broiler, spoon cooked spinach over egg layer.
- 11Arrange tomatoes over spinach.
- 12Sprinkle with cheese.
- 13Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs and Tomatoes Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.8
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 453.2 mg
- Sodium 771.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 19.9 g