Recipe by English_Rose
A fave of mine whilst growing up, its a real comfort to me and the Marmite (vegemite can be used instead) cuts through the rich creaminess of the egg and gives it a good salty kick!
Top Review by ~Leslie~
This was good! I made this for my DH with scrambled eggs and used vegemite. While not being a huge vegemite fan, my DH is, and he gave it the thumbs up as quite enjoyable. Made for ZWT 3. Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- This can be prepared in one of three ways:.
- Poach, scramble or soft boil your eggs according to how you prefer them to be made.
- Toast the bread and butter it.
- Spread with as much marmite as you like.
- Top with the eggs if poached or scrambled.
- If you have boiled your egges, cut up the toast into "soilders" and get dunking!