Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe found on a French website. Posted for ZWT5.
- 4 loaves brioche bread (Brioche)
- 6 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sour cream
- 7 ounces shelled prawns (or shrimp)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butter
- fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
- - Beat the eggs and melt butter in a saucepan. Pour the eggs into the saucepan with salt and pepper. Whisk them quickly on a very low heat for a few minutes.
- - Remove from heat and add the sour cream, prawns and chopped dill.
- - Meanwhile heat the brioches in a 325 oven for 5 minutes. When done, slice off the top and and remove some of the inside.
- - Stuff the brioches with the egg mixture and sprinkle with paprika. Place the tops back on and serve warm.