Recipe by Sheepie87
This recipe originally came from a Williams and Sonoma recipe CD, and I think it was called a "spaghetti fritatta." Anyway, I've messed with it so many times, it really doesn't look like the original any more. Feel free to throw in whatever veggies you like (spinach and roasted peppers sound good) but as I'm not the healthiest person around, I usually forgo them. Disclaimer: Please make sure that your eggs are fresh, as they are not completely cooked in this recipe. Do not blame me if you use old eggies and get salmonella. But never fear, I'm still here!
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti or 1 cup cooked linguine
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (I use low-fat)
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence (or any cajun blend)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a small frying pan with cooking spray and heat.
- When hot, add the pasta and lower heat.
- Meanwhile, crack and scramble the eggs and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the pasta and start stirring!
- Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. The egg should still be creamy, but the cheese melted.