Prep 3 mins
Cook 4 mins
I guess my Dad spoiled me with this recipe because regular scrambled eggs just taste dull to me now. What's great about this is that the flavor isn't too overpowering or spicy. Kids will still love them. My 10 year old says they are better than anybody else's eggs!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon butter (for pan)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Beat eggs and ingredients together
- Cook on medium / low until desired consistency.
- Remove from heat.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Alternative #1: Additional Tabasco or 1-2 tablespoons of medium salsa will add a nice kick.
- Alternative #2: Folding 1/8 cup shredded cheddar cheese in right before they are done is good too!