1 hr 2 mins
My great grandmother used to make this except she used left-over roast beef or roast pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- 2Saute the onions for 3-4 minutes or until they are soft.
- 3Add in the hash brown potatoes and cook, stirring frequently, for 10-12 minutes.
- 4Add in the corned beef and cook 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- 6Transfer mixture to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7With a serving-size spoon, make eight evenly spaced indentations about 1/2 inch deep in the mixture.
- 8Crack the eggs (one at a time) and allow the raw egg to drop into an indentation.
- 9Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your desired degree of firmness.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs and Hash
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.2
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 272.1 mg
- Sodium 829.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.1 g