Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 47 mins
My great grandmother used to make this except she used left-over roast beef or roast pork.
Make and share this Eggs and Hash recipe from Food.com.
- In a big skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Saute the onions for 3-4 minutes or until they are soft.
- Add in the hash brown potatoes and cook, stirring frequently, for 10-12 minutes.
- Add in the corned beef and cook 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Transfer mixture to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- With a serving-size spoon, make eight evenly spaced indentations about 1/2 inch deep in the mixture.
- Crack the eggs (one at a time) and allow the raw egg to drop into an indentation.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your desired degree of firmness.
We really enjoyed this hash, loved the eggs on top and will make this again when I have leftover corned beef.