Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and delicious breakfast treat of eggs, ham and cheese served on a freshly baked biscuit. Recipe from Pillsbury.
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup shredded American cheese
- Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- In medium bowl, combine beaten eggs, ham, parsley and milk and mix well.
- Melt butter over medium heat and add egg mixture.
- Cook for 6 to 10 minutes or until egg mixture is set, stirring and turning occasionally.
- Stir in cheese.
- Split biscuits and spoon egg mixture evenly onto bottom halves.
- Cover with top halves.
Really a great dish---and sooo easy. I followed Mysterygirl's lead and used shredded Cheddar on top. Tasty! Made for the Breakfast.Anytime! Event in Cooking Photos.
This is a nice change of pace. I used the Grands Biscuits because that's what I prefer in store bought biscuits and shredded cheddar because we don't eat American. The parsley gives it a nice touch. I'm going to make up some of these to freeze for dh to take to work for breakfast. Thanks for the recipe.