1/1 Photo of Eggs and Ham Biscuits
Easy and delicious breakfast treat of eggs, ham and cheese served on a freshly baked biscuit. Recipe from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- 2In medium bowl, combine beaten eggs, ham, parsley and milk and mix well.
- 3Melt butter over medium heat and add egg mixture.
- 4Cook for 6 to 10 minutes or until egg mixture is set, stirring and turning occasionally.
- 5Stir in cheese.
- 6Split biscuits and spoon egg mixture evenly onto bottom halves.
- 7Cover with top halves.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs and Ham Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (759 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.1
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 280.2 mg
- Sodium 757.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: