1/4 Photos of Eggs and Chiles Ole!
Yummy dish that I make for a meatless main dish, or for a brunch. It's like a Mexican/French Souffle casserole! Also delicious rolled into a tortilla for a breakfast burrito!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2Grease a 13x9 pan.
- 3Line bottom of the pan with chiles.
- 4Slice the cheese and place on top of the chiles to cover evenly (or grate).
- 5In a large bowl, beat eggs with sour cream until well blended.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Pour egg mixture over chiles and cheese.
- 8Bake 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted into dish comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs and Chiles Ole!
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 893.2
- Calories from Fat 652
- Total Fat 72.4 g
- Saturated Fat 40.1 g
- Cholesterol 721.6 mg
- Sodium 923.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 50.3 g