1/1 Photo of Eggs and Blue Cheese Quesadilla
Yummy breakfast or lunch. The combo of flavors is delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix eggs in bowl, set aside.
- 2Melt one tbsp butter in pan. Place tortilla in pan and crumble 1/2 the amount of cheese, in order to melt.
- 3When crispy on the cooking side and cheese is melty, remove and set aside.
- 4Scramble arugula and eggs together. If you've never cooked arugula, it cooks exactly like spinach.
- 5Dump egg combo on top of cooked tortilla/cheese. It will melt the cheese further.
- 6Slice avocado on top of it all.
- 7Cook the other tortilla with the remaining cheese. Place cheese-side down, on mixture.
- 8Cut in half and serve with a mixed green salad, cut up grapes or even a Mimosa!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs and Blue Cheese Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.1
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 470.3 mg
- Sodium 735.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 21.5 g