Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy breakfast or lunch. The combo of flavors is delish!
Make and share this Eggs and Blue Cheese Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese or 1⁄3 cup goat cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups arugula
- Mix eggs in bowl, set aside.
- Melt one tbsp butter in pan. Place tortilla in pan and crumble 1/2 the amount of cheese, in order to melt.
- When crispy on the cooking side and cheese is melty, remove and set aside.
- Scramble arugula and eggs together. If you've never cooked arugula, it cooks exactly like spinach.
- Dump egg combo on top of cooked tortilla/cheese. It will melt the cheese further.
- Slice avocado on top of it all.
- Cook the other tortilla with the remaining cheese. Place cheese-side down, on mixture.
- Cut in half and serve with a mixed green salad, cut up grapes or even a Mimosa!