Recipe by jamie26
This is great and is something different for breakfast. My mom gave me this recipe she found in a magazine, and it's now a favorite.
- 6 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup corn kernel (frozen or canned)
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- 36 inches whole wheat tortillas
- 6 tablespoons salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl beat eggs. Add corn, onion, pepper, 1/4 cup of salsa and seasonings.
- Over medium-high heat in a non stick skillet, melt 1/2 tsp butter.
- Pour in 1/3 cup of egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, lift edges to allow the uncooked egg to flow under.
- When omelette is set, slide onto a tortilla and spread with 1 tbsp of salsa.
- Roll up and slice in half. Repeat for each one.