Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
Adapted from a recipe on ABC Tropical Queensland
Make and share this Eggplant With Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Thinly slice the eggplant lengthwise three quarters of the way down.
- Press open to form a fan shape.
- Fry in a large pan with olive oil until golden brown.
- Place eggplant on kitchen towel and pat on to remove excess oil.
- Add cheese in between the sliced eggplant and bake in a hot oven at 220 degrees for three minutes.
- Arrange on a plate and sprinkle with basil.