1/1 Photo of Eggplant Tomato Deluxe
Chef Sunshine's Note:
This is a simple, easy and low-fat recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick oil spray.
- 3Arrange eggplant rounds on the cookie sheet and sprinkle Parmesan over the eggplant.
- 4Can peel the eggplant also, if preferred that way.
- 5Layer one slice of tomato on top of each eggplant round. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6If using olive oil, brush the eggplant with olive oil then add seasonings, then parmesan and tomato.
- 7Can also add slices of onion or fresh mushroom to make this a deluxe meal of yummy veggies.
- 8Feel free to add additional variations of cheeses.
- 9Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Tomato Deluxe
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g