1/1 Photo of Eggplant Stuffed With Goat Cheese & Mozzarella
JB's Girl's Note:
Very, very nice dish. Filling and delicious. Hope you enjoy as much as me and my DH do. Top with your favorite sauce or have it plain. Great as an appetizer or main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice eggplant into 1/2 inch slices.
- 2Beat eggs and heavy cream in a bowl.
- 3Put flour in a bowl and mix with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 4Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat, I use 6 on my stovetop.
- 5Take two eggplant slices and place half a slice of mozz cheese and 1 tsp of goat cheese on 1 eggplant slice. Place other eggplant slice on top like a sandwich and press together frimly. Repeat process till you have all stuffed.
- 6Take one stuffed eggplant dip in egg and cream mixture then into flour, shake off excess flour and put in skillet. Repeat till all have been coated and in skillet.
- 7Do not over crowd them, you may need two skillets.
- 8Pan fry 5 minutes per side then place on parchment paper.
- 9Add more olive oil to pan as needed.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Stuffed With Goat Cheese & Mozzarella
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.5
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 201.8 mg
- Sodium 243.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: