Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed peeled eggplants
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups bell peppers, strips (1 inch strips)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained (no salt-added)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cups cooked couscous
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a big microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on HIGH 8 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in bell pepper, onion, garlic, and zucchini; sauté 8 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add in eggplant mixture, basil, and the next 5 ingredients; cook 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over couscous; sprinkle with cheese.