Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very simply seasoned, mouth-watering (imo) vegetarian main dish. You can add more dazzle by throwing in your favourite herbs.
- Cook fettuccine according to directions on the package; drain and put in a big pasta bowl; keep warm.
- Add the oil to a big skillet over medium-high heat and let it get hot.
- Add the onion, garlic, eggplant, and bell pepper; saute and stir constantly for 10 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add in the tomatoes; stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and fresh herbs of your choice if desired.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over the fettucine and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Quite tasty. It needed a little extra kick, though. Possibly some marinara sauce in place of one can of the tomatoes or some other Italian seasoning. Still, a good veggie main dish with great textures and colors.
This is quite good. I added zucchini, basil, & cayenne pepper & I omitted the parmesan cheese. Yummy!