- 78.07 ml rice vinegar
- 14.79 ml miso
- 14.79 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 9.85 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1.23 ml dry crushed red pepper
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large Japanese eggplants, cut lengthwise into 6 slices
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1892.72 ml mixed baby greens
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler or barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Whisk rice vinegar, miso paste, basil, ginger, garlic, red pepper together. Gradually add in vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Brush eggplant with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill or broil until golden and just tender, about 3 minutes per side.
- Toss the greens with just enough dressing to coat. Divide among 4 plates, top with eggplant and drizzle remaining dressing.