- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups peeled and cubed eggplants
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- asiago cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add onion, zucchini and red bell pepper, saute 5 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add eggplant, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper, bring to boiling. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring often, add basil and stir. Serve immediately and sprinkle with Asiago cheese if desited.