1/4 Photos of Eggplant Parmigiana - Weight Watchers
Rhiannon Deux's Note:
Eggplant Parmigiana for 3 points a serving! Woo-hoo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a medium-size bowl; set aside. Remove skin from eggplant and trim off ends; slice eggplant into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- 3Dip eggplant first into egg whites and then into bread crumb mixture. Bake eggplant on a nonstick cookie sheet until lightly browned, about 20 to 25 minutes, flipping once.
- 4Place a layer of eggplant on bottom of prepared baking dish, then add 1/3 of tomato sauce and 1/3 of mozzarella cheese. Repeat with 2 more layers in same order. Bake until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling, about 10 minutes more. Slice into 4 pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Parmigiana - Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 882.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: