Recipe by Austin Marlowe
This is a lovely take on a classic Italian dish. I love it (but why wouldn’t I if I'm posting it) some one please write a review. I t is a perfect entree. Enjoy
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Eggplant into 1/4-1/2 strips.
- Beat eggs with milk and put in a shallow pan big enough to plauce eggplant slices.
- In another pan mix breadcrunbs and parmisian cheese.
- Heat olive Oil in large skillet.
- Dip eggplant slices in egg, then breacrunbs and then put in skillet, cook till golden brownthen flip and cook other side.
- Top with marinara sauce and mozzerella cheese.
- *Note:The amount of bread crumbs and eegs depends on how thick your slices and how large the eggplant is*.