Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Served as a side dish or appetizer
Make and share this Eggplant & Mozzarella recipe from Food.com.
- 1.Place the eggplants on a rack and put them in the oven for few minutes, until changes its colour, then turn them and put them back in the oven for few more minutes.
- 2.Spread some olive oil in the bottom of a casserole or any cooking dish. Place 2 slices of eggplants n it next to each other (1 for each person).
- 3.Pour on the eggplants some olive oil, then place the sliced mozzarella on each eggplant slice. And place 2 tomato slices on the mozzarella peaces.
- 4.Place another slice of eggplant on top of the tomato, and repeat step 3.
- 5.place the last coat of eggplant, top with some mozzarella slices and the oregano.
- 6. Bake for 20 minutes or until eggplant is cooked and the mozzarella is half melted.