Served as a side dish or appetizer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Place the eggplants on a rack and put them in the oven for few minutes, until changes its colour, then turn them and put them back in the oven for few more minutes.
- 22.Spread some olive oil in the bottom of a casserole or any cooking dish. Place 2 slices of eggplants n it next to each other (1 for each person).
- 33.Pour on the eggplants some olive oil, then place the sliced mozzarella on each eggplant slice. And place 2 tomato slices on the mozzarella peaces.
- 44.Place another slice of eggplant on top of the tomato, and repeat step 3.
- 55.place the last coat of eggplant, top with some mozzarella slices and the oregano.
- 66. Bake for 20 minutes or until eggplant is cooked and the mozzarella is half melted.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant & Mozzarella
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g