Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe source: WW Just 5 Only 2 points plus!
Make and share this Eggplant-Goat Cheese Rolls (Ww) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 lb) eggplant, cut lengthwise into 8 slices
- water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 ounces low-fat goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) cangarlic and onion tomato sauce
- Spray broiler rack with Pam and preheat broiler.
- Place eggplant in one layer on broiler rack, spray with Pam. Broil 5 inches from heat until lightly browned (3-5 minutes). Transfer, broiled side down to work surface and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile make filling by chopping artichokes and then combine with goat cheese 2 tablespoons of the bail and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place 1/8th of the filling on a short end of each eggplant slice and roll up. Place rolls, seam side down, in a shallow microwavable dish. Top with tomato sauce and sprinkle with remaining basil. Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. Uncover and microwave for another 2-4 minutes or until rolls are heated through and sauce is bubbling.