Recipe by Carol V.
Putting this here for safe keeping. It's a work in progress, I'm trying to get as close to Picadilly's as possible.
- 4 cups peeled cubed eggplants
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (1 can)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄4 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook eggplant in boiling salted water 6-8 minutes or until tender; drain well. Combine eggplant, milk, soup, egg, onion, 3/4 cup stuffing mix, and salt, stirring well. Spoon into a lightly greased 1 quart casserole. Combine remaining 1/2 cup stuffing mix and butter; sprinkle over eggplant mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.