Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Inspired by Middle Eastern's dip.
Make and share this Eggplant Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the eggplant, bell pepper, and onion into cubes.
- Toss them with the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread them on lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes until the vegetables are lightly browned and soft, tossing once during cooking.
- Let cool.
- Place the vegetables in a food processor, add the tomato paste, and pulse to paste. Taste for salt and pepper.
This dip is wonderful. I made it one afternoon to try it out, and my DH ate it for dinner and would not stop exclaiming how good it was. I will definitely make it soon for a party. It's perfect as is, but definitely serves more than four.