1 hr 5 mins
Inspired by Middle Eastern's dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cut the eggplant, bell pepper, and onion into cubes.
- 3Toss them with the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 4Spread them on lined baking sheet.
- 5Roast for 45 minutes until the vegetables are lightly browned and soft, tossing once during cooking.
- 6Let cool.
- 7Place the vegetables in a food processor, add the tomato paste, and pulse to paste. Taste for salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Dip
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 690.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g