- 1 eggplant, peeled cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 400.
- take a large cookie pan lined with parchment paper.
- spread mayonaise lightly on each side of eggplant slices.
- dip into cheese that has been mixed with spices.
- place on parchment paper, do not touch pieces.
- bake 20 minutes , then turn slices over continue cooking until deep golden brown 20 to 30 minutes depending on oven.
- i serve with spicy jalapeno tomato sauce.